a simple decision tree (machine learning) (notion Template)

$5
1 rating

A simple machine learning decision tree model implemented using Notion's formula function, used to automatically summarize patterns from data.

You only need to fill in the data, and the analysis of the rules will be done automatically.


Example: Stock market analysis

From the 7-year data from 2015 to 2021, it can be seen that when China's CSI 300 drops, the US S&P 500 index will rise the following year.



How to use ?

1.Open_a_new_blank_Template


2.Fill_in_the_classification_name


3.Fill_in_the_attribute_name


4.add_new_data



5.View_Decision_Tree_Results

5.1 First, let's take a look at the highest IG (information gain)

The higher the information gain, the higher the impact of the attribute value on the final classification (whether to play or not).


5.2 Next, look at the percentages below

These values mean that based on observations over the past five days, the observed subjects have a 33% chance of playing during hot weather and a 67% chance of not playing; When the weather is cool, there is a 100% chance of playing; There is a 100% chance of playing when the weather is cold.


I want this!
Copy product URL

Ratings

5.0
(1 rating)
5 stars
100%
4 stars
0%
3 stars
0%
2 stars
0%
1 star
0%
$5

a simple decision tree (machine learning) (notion Template)

1 rating
I want this!